Sunday 8 March 2009



It's a friends birthday next week so.... having been to my first Stampin Up ! party I thought I would use some of my new goodies! Cream card folded to create long narrow landscape card. Stamped all over with Celery Classic Ink using Daisy polka dot stamp from Simply Said collection. Green strip of card (from stash) stuck vertically on top of caramel strip stuck horizontally and two more daisy stamps in celery ink attached with gold brads from stash. Final sentiment from Wonderful Words collection from SU! stamped on green leaf vellum and attached over caramel paper. Caramel ribbon tied around card to finish. I am quite pleased with the final effect and have the bug for SU! equipment........................don't tell my Hubby!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting - it's great to hear from all you crafters out there!!