Sunday 17 May 2009

Birthday cracker and confetti case



I really enjoyed experimenting with card for this cracker shaped box which holds a bottle of perfume. The present is for a friends daughter and when I got it home I thought I'm going to try something different! I measured around the box, the length and then planned it on a sheet of A4 card. The ends are just curves twisted together to seal the box. I know you can't really see from the picture but you can see it looks good! Decorated with Docraft papers , ribbon and fabric flower (free with a mag!) Hope you like it? I also did a confetti case except it has a badge in it!!!! (well you have to have a badge when you are 15!)

4 comments:

  1. What lovely gifts!
    Thanks for joining us at the ABC Challenge this week!
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous gifts, lovely colours.
    Thanks for joining the ABC challenge this week.
    Hugs
    Jen x

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is so lovely thanks for joining us on abc this week

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are great, thanks for joining in the ABC fun this week. Hugs Alison x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting - it's great to hear from all you crafters out there!!