Wednesday 6 January 2010

New Year!

Well ....................having not done anything since November I feel I have abandoned my blog a little bit!!! Any way I had plenty of crafting goodies over Christmas so I have been playing with them and have some posts coming very soon (Just need to take a few photos!)

2010 is going to be a very interesting year for us as a family...... both children have important exams later in the year, both children have big birthdays (16 & 18!!!) and some further exciting news which I can't tell you about just yet!! (You'll have to wait until the end of January for it!!)

I have been off work today as school was closed due to the snow (photos to follow).....it may be closed tomorrow aswell (trying not to keep my fingers crossed!!!?) So I have had a bit of time to do some crafting.

Happy New Year everyone and may yours be as exciting as ours is going to be!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting - it's great to hear from all you crafters out there!!