Monday 28 September 2020

Quilts and Machine covers

 I love The Crafty Nomad patterns. I'm really pleased with the vibrancy of the colours I have chosen for both of these pieces - from the same pattern.

The machine cover was not quilted on my Machine Quilter frame as I felt it was a bit too small to load on and I wanted to practice my free motion quilting anyway. Plus matchstick quilting around the edges and each panel would have been more difficult.



The quilt from the same pattern is stunning, I really enjoyed making this. It came out better than I expected. 







This Quilt is for sale at £150 plus p&p. It measures 52" x 60". Is 100% cotton including the backing and wadding. It has been free motion quilted in a swirl pattern using an iridescent thread. The backing fabric is also white. If you are interested please contact me via email.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting - it's great to hear from all you crafters out there!!