Thursday 4 February 2010

Selection of b'day cards

This card uses My Minds Eye papers - double sided but I can't remember which set. I have used one of my favourite sentiments - it just says what it means in a nice simple way.

This card uses a great digi image. I just love the look on the owl's face! Great sentiment too. Image is coloured with PMs and I have used My Minds Eye double sided papers (can't remember which ones - sorry!!) The butterfly punch is one of my faves.


I enjoyed doing the cherry blossom and I think it looks quite effective. The Kraft paper has been embossed using my 'Christmas' cuttlebug with the leafy branch folder. I then cut loads (and i mean loads!) of flowers with small flower punches and stuck them on it twos all over the branches. I finished the flowers off with tiny crystals in each one. I used a white gel pen to accentuate the leaves in the embossing. A two tone ribbon finishes the card off completely.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting - it's great to hear from all you crafters out there!!