Thursday 4 February 2010

Union Jacks


I have really got in to these at the mo. I found a great little bag in Past Times which I shall post a photo of later. This was really easy to make. It's a fleece blanket from ASDA made in to an envelope cushion cover with wadding as the white lines and gingham ribbon as the red lines and a felt star stuck in the middle all sewn on with blanket stitch in different coloured embroidery silk. This has a bit of meaning for me as we move to Washington DC (!) in June so I will be taking it with me........




Here is the great little bag from Past Times. great for parties etc!!



And here they are together!! What a great pair........keeping me in touch with my roots!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting - it's great to hear from all you crafters out there!!