Thursday 18 February 2010

The Sugar Bowl challenge 29

I really enjoyed creating this card for the Sugar Bowl challenge this week. I used pale pink base card layered with pink whitewash card embossed with the Victoria cuttlebug cartridge. I sanded this with some sandpaper to show the embossing more clearly. The pink satin looking paper and the Italian handmade paper are from my stash. The Italian paper was a present from the in-laws when they visited Italy. Pink sparkly card for image base is also from stash. Flower Girl Gorjuss Girl image stamped with Stazon black and coloured with PM's. Flowers (3) cut with a more pointed flower punch and tips rounded with a corner punch. Edges of flowers highlighted with white gel pen. Brads (2), Vintage Button (1), ribbon (I used ribbon instead of one of the paper pieces) and thread from stash. Crown from Maya Road, coloured with PM and covered in Glamour Dust (I'm covered as well!!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting - it's great to hear from all you crafters out there!!